Sunday 18 March 2018

Hello!

Hello Everyone!

Yep, I've decided to bite the bullet and start a blog! I've taken heed of the warnings that this might well take over my life, but I'm gonna do it anyway!

I am  single, and share the care of my two fab (most of the time) teenage boys. I am a part time administrator and I have a freelance proofreading business - Suze Clarke-Morris Proofreading Services (https://www.facebook.com/SuzeCM/).  In my free time, I like to catch movies, listen to music, craft (particularly crochet) and most importantly read books!  Yes, lovely reader, this is the main motivation for this blog.

Now, I have no problem rambling on about pretty much anything, but thought I should probably try to focus my thoughts,  I am an avid reader.  I will read almost everything, but particularly enjoy crime and psychological thrillers. So the blog will mainly consist of book reviews, but there will be some other stuff thrown in.  But be warned, the majority of that will probably be book related too!

So that's it in a nutshell. I hope you enjoy my musings and do feel free to comment or get in touch. I'm brand new to this, so be gentle with me!

Laters! xx

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your reviews this morning. You really motivate me to read the titles you review. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete

Crow Moon by Suzy Aspley

I'm always excited to read debut novels. Particularly crime ones. And particularly ones set in Scotland. And as the author has the same ...